With Company response Not resolved

I called Sears on 11/20/12 to request service for my washer. I was told we would have to wait two weeks for a repair person.

Two weeks later the repair person advised I needed the usual parts and the soonest someone could come would be 12/28/12. Purchased in 2006, the Kenmore Oasis Canyon washer has broken down six or seven times. Because the repeated repair priced at $399, we purchased a service contract which we renew every two years. These contracts are about $200 per year for both washer and dryer.

It has cost us over $100 and many hours at the not-to-nice laundrymat. Sears is not what it used to be and smart buyers will stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 26, 2012.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Reddmary

I came across your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I am very sorry to hear that we have let you down with the repair of your washer. In addition, I understand how frustrating it can be to receive poor customer service while trying to rectify the situation. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers speak with you to further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the washer is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Reddmary) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.