Went to order something online with a store pick up option. The website gave me the store closest to me but when I clicked on checkout suddenly started telling me that the item was no longer available there.

Same thing for the second closest store. I'm using point discover cards so cannot checkout using multiple ones online. I called and the rep was unable to help me checkout using multiple cards either so I asked for the product to be ordered to the store closest to me. Apparently the main branch has no ability to do this for what reason I'm not sure.

Instead I have to go to the store itself to order the product to the store. Quite a flawed system and an even bigger waste of time.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears website from Sears was flawed ordering system Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments