State: Florida City: Saint Petersburg Product: Sears Refrigerator Repair Clear all filters (1 of 167 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I bought a refrigerator about 2 years ago, french doors, ice and water thru door, freezer on bottom. Service men have been out 12 times each time charginging someone close to three hundred dollars per visit. I paid 1100 dollars I believe on Black Friday. I had...
Et_Tu_Brutae.User
#1520486

One of the things that you can do is to file a complaint with consumer-action.org, and have media attention brought to your situation. Your issues are of a MAJOR CONCERN, both in personal safety and in making known consistent problems that Sears is well aware of, yet it appears that Sears and its reps seemed unconcerned with.Here is the link: https://complaints.consumer-action.org/forms/english-form/complaint_form/Complaint Form (also available en Espanol):"Send your consumer questions and complaints to our referral and advice hotline.

To give you the best possible assistance, we need your full name, city and state of residence, and daytime phone number. (See our privacy policy.)""If your complaint is of major consumer importance, we like to have the option of referring your name to the media (TV, radio, magazine and newspaper reporters). If you object to being contacted by the media, let us know and we will honor your request.

(See our privacy policy below.)"Thanks for permitting me to respond to your posting.J.J. Freeman (Jaina Spotted Eagle)

View more comments