If you want great customer service, REAL technical support & quality product, DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS!

As a former Technical Support Specialist for Sears Holdings in Round Rock, Texas, I can tell you, not only is the customer service terrible, but this is also a horrible place to work at.

There are no real technical support experts you talk to on the phone. Just people passing through until a better opportunity comes along. Its not their fault. The fault really rests on the managers who are more useless than a used tampon.

They make promises& apologize non-stop on the phone & tell you, "yes sir/yes ma'am I can fix this", but honestly, only 20% of those promises are actually followed through.Plus, were given a 6 week crash course on product troubleshooting, along with poor scripts on how to deliver true customer service, which is an absolute joke.

Review about: Sears Technical Support.

Comments

May I ask why your not with Sears anymore?Could it be becuase you couldnt cut it and now your just complaining?

You do make some valid points though when you point out the training and the managers or lack of.

I also think its some of the customers that actually add to the problem when they expect us to drop everything just becuase they dont want to do simple troubleshooting steps.I understand they purchased and agreement but instead of crying about wait times then they can just help us help them.