1K views

The refrigerator has went out twice. The first time all my food was denied because he couldn't find anything but had to return and put a new board in.

Stated he would resubmit my food claim. Nothing, the second time it was the fan and I left everything in the refrigerator except the milk and biscuits which blew up so the repair man could see what I had lost and now they say they didn't receive a claim and they want me to resubmit it. I asked to get the repairmans name and they wouldn't give it to me.

I feel they keep making excuses so they dont have to pay.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

New Albany, Pennsylvania, United States #709290

get lowes epic

A sears technician caused the loss of my food and will not reimburse the food I lost. SEARS IS THE WORST FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM THEM AGAIN. THEY ARE CLOSING 100+ STORES DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

KARMA-KARMA-KARMA FOR THE HORRIBLE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED CONSUMERS. HOPE THEY GO BANKRUPT AND OUT OF BUSINESS COMPLETELY.

to Susan Soctomah #1478948

OMG! Only if I read this posting!

Then, I would never buy anything from Sears! No wonder their business is going down so fast because they don't deserve it.

I haven't submitted food loss yet but my experience with this sears plan has been absolutely horrible - it's a rip off!!!