107 views
Verified Reviewer

My complaint is we purchased a Kenmore elite November 2017 and not even just a shy of a year and a half the refrigerator died and we lost close to 200 and something dollars of food. I also had the flu they send a technician out three days I had to wade my husband takes off an entire day Im sick as a dog with the flu they fix the compressor which should never have went in the first place.

And now exactly a month and five days after they repair the compressor the refrigerator is dying again and had to remove all my food from the refrigerator and ask a Neighbor if we could store our food in the refrigerator absolutely no excuse and just absolutely disgusted.

I also just had surgery so now I cant even have anything in my home that I can eat because we now once again have no refrigerator. I mean things happen but really not even a year and a half and the refrigerator goes and then they send a repair man and refrigerator doesnt even last not even a month after the repair is ridiculous!

Preferred solution: To either replace the malfunctioning refrigerator or refund all of my money.

Location: 600 Lee Blvd, Jefferson Valley-Yorktown, NY 10598

Comments

I own a appliance repair company you would be my worst nightmare. Your sick so expose one of my techs to the flu now he misses a week of work because your appliance broke.

Next time use your head and make a different arrangement and have a repair man out once you are better. very inconsiderate

@PissedConsumer1835565

Oh I did hear it isOk. You idiots first of all When your ““ text came here the first time to fix the refrigerator I was already passed the flu OK idiot I had the flu when the refrigerator broke down only a year and a half of having it OK so who’s the *** all right it shouldn’t have broken down within two years and then when the tech came to fix it it broke down again not even a month later and I lost another close to $300 worth of food OK so before you answer and start talking maybe you better read it again maybe I didn’t make it very clear the first time OK well don’t worry because I will never buy from Sears again because once this refrigerator is over and done with Sears.

I’ll be calling the Better Business Bureau and I’ll make sure that I save these emails OK because it shouldn’t have went didn’t even fix it right OK and that remark that you made about the flu and stuff honey the whole city shut down trust me I didn’t have the flu and they were here hello and even if I did I wouldn’t be in the room present where they are OK moron.

And he didn’t get sick did he because he still working on refrigerators that he can’t fix or fix them and they break down not even a month after the repair. Have a nice life

If you had the flu you why would you even expect somebody to show up in your house to repair something.

@PissedConsumer1834334

For your information they did come to repair the or try to repair the refrigerator and it failed and when you have the flu you need to have a working refrigerator so that you can eat and drink proper food so you don’t drop dead from the flu OK moron

Sears Reviews