400 NJ-38, Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA
2.1

i bought a dryer on 10/30/18 from the sears store in Columbia, md. of course, that store is closing by the end of the year.

I was told the next day by the sears contractor that I would receive my dryer on 110818. however, sears called after that a few times to let me know it won't be pulled from the warehouse until 111718. then I was told it was on back order? but sears already cashed my check $1100 the day after I bought the dryer!

furthermore, they have the same model dryer on their floor but they refuse to deliver it to me? the deceit or rather the fraudulent business practice they engage in here is that they tell buyers that they will definitely receive their merchandise on a certain date but they later switch up & give an excuse such as in my case, the product is on back order.

the store clerks are rude & discourteous & extremely unprofessional! they refuse to put a manager on the phone nor find one!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments