With Company response

What BS!! SEARS OFFERED free shipping on line, then get charged $70.00 for shipping.

They said my item, (Baby change table) did not qualify for free shipping. Customer service NOT HELPFUL . Wont get sucked in by Sears again. This is twice and they refuse to let me speak to a supervisor.

SHARE WITH FRIENDS. Very disappointing service (or lack of). I then cancelled the order and asked for confirmation and they refused. Service is beyond uncaring.

I can just imagine their eyes rolling as they say, sorry to hear that, but nothing we can do. NEVER AGAIN will I do business with Sears.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

My name is Kiera and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I would like to apologize for the poor customer service that was provided to you from our online team. I know that it is frustrating being denied speaking with a supervisor while trying to get assistance as well as not receiving your confirmation for your cancellation. We strive to provide our customers with the very best service possible and it is clear that we’ve let you down. We would like to contact you directly to further discuss your recent experience. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the code I have assigned you (CSSB137), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.