Recently we have purchased a free standing oven from Sears.Before the delivery Sears could not of been more helpful.

But as soon as we received the appliance it would not work properly. Sears stated they would be out on 12-23-2009 between 8am and 5pm. We waited all day and they were a no show,no call... WE, and I repeat, WE contacted Sears at 4:30pm and they informed us that they will not be out because of a set back with the service repair man.

Not only that, Sears also kindly informed us that they will not be out until January 4th 2010.

That means no oven for the Holidays.I guess Sears only cares until the product gets delivered...then its on you.

Comments

Our Kenmore range has been broken for 3 weeks.Each time service calls, they say they need a part, but no one has been to our house to even diagnose the problem.

I called the sales manager at Sears and Sears Corporate offices.Sears doesn't not care about their customers, only sales and they do not stand behind their products

sometimes it happens that way.a lot of people need service and sears cant get to everyone when they would like.

unfortunately you got a faulty oven, maybe you should be upset with the manufacturer.

did you try getting service from them?you do have a 1 yr warranty through whoever made your stove.

Sears repair service is the worst...they suckjavascript:ac_smilie(':cry'). I don't buy from Sears.