With Company response Not resolved

Sears customer service is ***! The freezer half of my Kemore elite refrigerator is not working, everything in it is defrosting and the earliest EMERGENCY service call I can get is NEXT MONDAY - one week!!!

I bought the extended warranty, but if I bring in an outside repair company I will have to pay for it and it will void the warranty. I spoke with four different customer service representatives on the phone and the store manager at the Sears where I bought the refrigerator. I was told I could be reimbursed for up to $250 for spoiled items - this is not even close to the value of the contents of the freezer. Nothing can be done to move the EMERGENCY service up.

I thought Kenmore was a good brand - this is less than 2 years old. It is a piece of *** and so is it's service!

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #706499

sears in Tucson lost refer techs makes the wait times even longer some techs are running 8-10 calls a day :zzz

Brecksville, Ohio, United States #705248

Yes, Sears repair dept folks do not understand the word "emergency." I too had a freezer not freezing problem, and after 2 hrs on the phone with Sears (after 6 different people)an appt was scheduled for next week. Seriously? What emergency can wait a week!

Emergency, food melting, not freezing.....silly me to think I might get someone out today!

I guess Sears and good service do not go together.

In today's technology, I would think that the customer complaint dept would be able to communicate with the repair dept....but not at Sears. At Sears, the ones who answer the phone should be able to take ownership to the problem and actually help....but not at Sears.

Brecksville, Ohio, United States #704866

Since 11:48 a.m. today, Aug.

22, I have been trying to get my "emergency" repair for my freezer bottom of my new frig (delivered 8/13/13) repaired. After talking with 6 different people in repair service dept and even a person in the store (#7 person), I do not have anyone coming today to repair my freezer section of frig. Some fool in repair actually put me down as a repair for next week....don't know if that was

Jessie, Gil, Ali, Qwen, Red, or Dave (since I spoke to all of them in a 2-hour period). And that recording menu has to GO!

It is now 4:16 p.m.

and still no satisfaction. Come on people!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Myra,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are sorry to hear that your refrigerator has failed you, and the earliest repair appointment date is a week away. We understand how upsetting it is to have lost a large amount of food to spoilage, and we’d like the chance to see how we can make this right for you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Myra), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Brian S.