I have been waiting on my freezer to be repaired for over a month. I have lost both food and time off from work waiting for a repairman....which have cancelled twice.

Totally unprofessional and unacceptable by a company that prides itself on good service...it has been anything but. You call and call and the next available date is 3 to 4 weeks.

Sears does not have the decency to proactively place your work order at the top of the list knowing that they are at fault for NOT fulfilling their commitments. It has been a terrible experience and I will be taking my business elsewhere.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears and sears repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments