I bought a freezer on line april 6 2016.it was 17.3 cu ft upright freezer.

I paid $476.99 reduced from $749.99. I thought sears was reliable and had good products. this is the first time I bought on line and the last. we are senior citizens and I feel like I got ripped off.

I have had other upright freezers some frost free and one manual. never have I had such a problem. after I defrost the freezer it ices up immediately like I never even defrosted it. when this happened the first time I called Sears.

they sent a repairman who said this is normal. maybe for an inferior product. I never had these problems with my Woods freezers. I finally called again last week since I am always upset when I open the freezer.

Sears sent out a repairman. he took one look and said that's the way it is with this design. he even said its better to be so iced up in case there is a power outage. WHOEVER designed this should get out of the business.

I called again today, told them how unhappy I am. was transferred to other people. the last person told me we have a bad connection and we were disconnected. I waited for her to call me back as I had given her my number.

obviously that isn't happening. we are redoing a new kitchen. I will NEVER buy another product from Sears. I did have a foreign woman tell me "you chose it".

I didn't realize you sold such inferior products. I am on a chat with many hundreds of people. word of mouth goes a long way.

when you are doing renovations everyone asks you whom to use.I tell them about this lemon of a freezer that I have and paid good money for and NEVER to buy it.

Review about: Kenmore 21742 Freezer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments