our water heater is under warranty so of course I called Sears to fix it.They couldn't fit me in for a week believe it or not.

When the tech finally arrived 2 hours late,he told me the part would come the next day and went so far as to show me on his screen that he marked it "emergency" order. He said he was so sorry I had waited a week and that as soon as the part arrived I could order service. After waiting another day for the part, I just called service and they told me the part won't come for 3 more days. (the technician told me if I don't get service the next day to escalate to a supervisor since a week is unreasonable).

When I asked for a supervisor and told her I needed help she just read from a script. I don't know what to do. I can't clean my clothes, dishes, can't shower.

I took off work Friday to wait for him and now I have to *** again Monday to wait for the part and if the tech can't come Monday I have to *** another day.I asked the supervisor if I could order the part myself or call a plumber and she said no that they would not help me.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Berkeley, California, United States #1330060

.....your an id*** plain and simple.if your think that his complaint was because the tech was 2 hours late then you are probably still buying Sears stock and failing in the department also.

When you get done with your Trump protesting for the day and read this I hope you realize that being 2 hours late was NOT the reason this consumer had an complaint. In fact the are AT LEAST 7 (seven) other unacceptable issues the consumer mentioned in the post that contributed to this post. SEARS is going out of business for a reason -and I can guarantee this customer is not going bankrupt so guess who is more responsible ?

Sorry that would be a difficult question for you so the answer is below if you want to quiz your intelligence .......Also - Tip- stop buying Sears stock so you won't be trying to pump a failing company with ignorant comments.

Answer - the customer is more responsible

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1253332

"When the tech finally arrived 2 hours late..."

When people make such complaints, I wish they would sit and think about things logically.Imagine if he starts working on your water heater and it takes longer than expected.

Do you want him to finish the job - even if it takes longer than expected - or do you want him to stand up and say, "Well, I have another appointment.

Can't finish your job.Sorry!" ?!?