3.3

Update by user Aug 16, 2018

Not resolved yet. 7 weeks

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2018

My fridge is still broken after nearly 2 months. Sears cancel s appointments, says parts are on back order when I tell them I have all parts at my house.

One tech came out and without testing for bad condenser or generator, he just went ahead and ordered parts said I’ll bebaxk in two weeks. Sears cancel my appointment saying condenser on back order, I said I have it at my house. Set next appointment in 2 more weeke. Another texh came out and tested everything and said it’s the mother board, didn’t know why other tech orders condenser a and generator.

He said he was sorry but would be back in two weeks. Meanwhile mother board was delivered . I called sears day of appointment and they said my appointment was canceled because parts are on order. I went through this twice with sears saying parts on order when I had all parts.now they rescheduled me again 2 weeks out.

Their reps. Have no idea what’s going on. So much for sears bragging about their great customer commitment. Oh yea don’t bother calling any numbers they advertise, they all go to the same place.

Guatemala I think. These people have no idea what their doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Sears Cons: Payment options and customer service, Repair and csr.

• Philippines Call Center