I am quite ticked off about Sears Canada.Believe me...everywhere is the same.

With this particular instance, I ordered 4 filters for my Kenmore Fridge for the sum of just over $450 and they were sent to the wrong address. For me to rectify the problem, I had to place the order again and call a different number to refund me the original amount debited to my credit card (It is the worst set up as their departments are kept in silos - customer service can only accept complaints but do not have the authority or ability to make any refunds). So I ordered for the 2nd time, and they still shipped it to the wrong address. To top it all off, I still have been debited roughly $900 and have not received anything yet (8 weeks after).

Now they tell me I have to order again (what a f'n vicious circle they put me in). I have left like 20 messages to the refund department but they have not made any attempt to call me back. It has been roughly 8 weeks without filtered water. If I get sick/typhoid due to unfiltered/contaminated water, I am getting their a$$ sued.

I am on my way to claw back some money through my credit card.I encourage everyone to not buy at Sears if you have the choice as it has degraded its customer service throughout the years.

Comments