I purchased a refrigerator from Sears and set up a delivery time.When the time had come and gone I called Sears and they said it should be delivered shortly.

It ended up being delivered 2 hours late. I had plans that night that were ruined as I had to wait till 9:00 pm at night for them to finally arrive.I talked to CS who apologized and said that they would send me a 50.00 gift certificate and a survey to complete.

That was over a month ago and I have written to them twice asking what the status of my certificate was and got no response to either request.It is no wonder to me that Sears is on a downhill slide as a business if they cannot even meet a simple deadline or follow through with a promise to a customer after a mistake has been made.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.