1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

August 31 bought a Kenmore Frig delivered the first week of Sept .Come Oct freezer door frozen shut .

Called for repair came out 3 weeks later. Tech could not get door open tech left made another appt for a week later so two tech could come to open freezer. They left and made another appnt for another tech to come and replace gasket. Was told to turn off frig for 24 hours.

Tech came out and was able to open freezer fixed gasket and within 4 days the freezer was frozen shut again . So know it's a week away from thanksgiving I call again for another appointment they can come out Dec 5 turned the frig off once again 24 hours off tech could not open the freezer. Tech called his supervisor said he be out today Dec 6 no show no call. Called customer service again they said they cxld my call because they had no tech.

So know my frig has been off for 48 hrs and the freezer still won't open. Called customer service again and they can come out on Dec 22... Got to love sears I am beyond frustration ... they need a lot of help in there customer service .

I own 5 homes and have always used there appliance for my rentals . But after this experience I will never shop with them every again .

I been shopping there for over 40 years .This company sucks big time.

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Comments