With Company response

My mother is 77 years old, purchased a front loading washer and dryer sometime around the first of February, the piece of garbage washer had issues from the get-go.Completely shut down April 3.

My mom had to have back surgery on the 10th of April. She'ss is home, still hauling her laundry to Laundry mats and friends and extended family. The repairmen for the sears (there in Silver City NM) has not been trained in fixing front loading appliances so spends his time calling the bigger stores and talking to repairmen there on what he should do and how to go about fixing the problem. He's been to mom's about3 times now and each time cannot fix it.

Well it nigh on the first of June and still no washer and a 77 year old woman hurting her back (after surgery) hauling laundry around and you'd think they simply issue mom a new washer, but no.. No one is concereded, We'll see how concerned they are with a lawsuit should she hurt her back- I live 12 hours from mom so I can't rush in and help.. maybe they expect mom to drive clear to Colorado to do her laundery. I'm so angry I could spit!!

Worst customer service ever!!Do not purchase a thing from Sears..we were warned about Sears and didn't believe, now I do!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous410870,

My name is Trent with Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry to hear about the frustrations you and mother have experienced with her washer repair. We would like the opportunity to show you that we value your business. We would like to have one of our dedicated Case Managers to work with your mother and resolve this situation as quickly as possible. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, phone # used at time of purchase, and screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous410870), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Liz R.