With Company response

Sears has dumbed-down their quaitiy.Unlike days of old, one could count on Kenmore for quality and longevity, that is not the case today.

Our $1000 plus washer bit the dust, despite our care for it. Heard many complaints about cpu board and other things online regarding low water front loaders. Sears really comes up short for product quality across the board. For one hundred years, anyone could rely on Sears to sell a household a reliable product.

NOT ANYMORE.

I NO LONGER TRUST YOU, SEARS TO GIVE ME A QUALITY PRODUCT.Sears will surely kill itself corporately, if it doesn't get it's act back together!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To PC271129,

I'm sorry to hear that your washer isn't functioning properly. We understand how important it is to have a washer and I apologize for how this has inconvenienced you. Sears is the nation's largest retailer of the top ten brands of all appliances and we don't want you to lose total faith in the quality of the products that we sell. Instead, please understand that even the highest recommended appliance can experience mechanical failures. Regardless, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you further about this issue and to regain your faith in Sears. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a Sears customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your the following code (PC271129) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.