With Company response

placed on online order on september 16 2013 for a sofa, tv center and a lamp total of 987.39 which I used my debit card that went thru immediatly. At the end of the order my sofa will be delivered on Monday the 23rd and the other 2 items would be send fedex.

Monday I took the off work to wait for my sofa, in the morning I called sears.com to confirm my delivery which I was told that yes it would still be delivered Monday anytime between 7am to 9pm. I did verify the time I ssaid 7am to 9pm, he said yes unfortunetly is being delivered by a second party not sears so the window is 7am to 9pm. Yesterday wednesday the 25th I called sears.com for a status on my sofa. After an hour on the phone and getting disconnected once I was tranfer to a case manager which was very hopnest with me and told me that whoever I had spoken to on monday had given the wrong information, my sofa was not supposed to be delivered on monday and when they tracked it it showed it being on the way but because it was being shipped thru a second party delivery service it could take about 10 more days for it to be deliver.

Did I mentione that they wanted me myself to contact the delivery service which I was very confused about because that was not mentioned on the website and I paid 200.00 extra to have it delivered inside my house, I also paid sears.com for my entire order not a delivery service or a 3rd party all of my money for the 3 items went to sears. Why should I be tracking my packages with a company I did not pay isn't that their job since they took my money. I also found ou that day while I spke to the case manager that my tv consoled had been returned to them, but I still have not seen a credit for it. The lamp was send fedex.

I was extremely upset by all the wrong information and running around I asked what sears was going to do for me for all the inconvenience and lies their unaducated team had given me. After 5 minutes on hold she said she was going to give me a 72.00 dollar give card not 70.00 or 75.00 but 72.00, I said what on odd number and I also had to wait 7 days for it.I finnally hang up very dissappointed and upset that such a big company as sears did not empower their customer service employees to satisfy a customer. Today I had another aggravating sears day. I received an email from sears telling me that my lamp had been deliverd yesterday wednesday at 10:56am by fedex so ofcorse I called sears to let them know that I had not received anything after being disconnected 4 times I spoke to a case manager again which wanted me to speak to the third party to track my lamp which after a few minutes of me blowing my top and telling her no because I paid sears not the 3rd party she told me they will get back to me in 5 days.

Bottom line today is sept 26th I have no sofa no lamp no tv console but and no idea of when I will if ever receive anything and no answers but sears has had my money since the 16th.

I asked for their corporate number they don't give that out could it be that the complaint call would be so huge they would not be able to keep up. SEARS SUCKS!!!!!!!

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Sep 26, 2013.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #767053

If you paid for your items with a card call them and file a big fat complaint against Sears. Usually that will get things done.

Money talks as you very well know.

I have a feeling that someone pocketed that extra 200.00.

People are being scammed by Sears left and right. Good luck and I hope you get your items or your money back.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that a dedicated Case Manger will handle your issue start to finish. They can also help with any other issues you may have with Sears. We'd like to apologize for the frustration and inconvenience you have experienced with your order. This is not the type of service that Sears has long been known for or the type of service that you deserve. We value your business and would like to help. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated Case Manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the lamp, couch and television console were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code I've assigned to your case (Anonymous449543), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.