1.8

I bought a ring online in December 2017 from sears marketplace. I hated the ring instantly and returned it the next day.

The return address was different and was on a slip asking to check boxes for the reason of the return. Mind you, I sent the ring back certified mail, return receipt. It was signed for upon delivery and I have been waiting for almost two months now for a refund. I contacted the vendor and they said I had the wrong tracking number, then I had the wrong item, I sent it to the wrong address and the last email stated, "I didn't buy the item from them!" Are you serious?

I should've made a copy of the slip with the different address but did not know I had to. Thought sears and/or vendors could be trusted. So now they have the ring and my money, what a scam. After the frustrating back and forth with the vendor and six plus online chats with sears, I discovered that I will never receive a refund which is unfortunate since I recently purchased a house and planned on spending plenty of money at sears upgrading my home.

All over $112.

Very sad. JamesJenny Jewlrey

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Comments