Bought tires online.Called to confirm appointment, no order at store. Got the run around for hours, SEARS said my bank never released funds.

Demand to cancel order, sears refuses. Call my bank, they tell me SEARS has a hold on the funds and they can go back in my account as soon as they release them. SEARS is unwilling to do this.

Have to wait for a refund and to get tires on my car because SEARS wants to hold onto my money. No wonder theyre going broke, I hope theyre gone soon they are no longer a viable asset

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $165. jukows is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about tires at Sears was poor customer service, delivery experience and refusal to refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments