With Company response Not resolved

I bought a new Craftsman garage door opener from Sears and paid Sears to install it and of course, they subcontract the work out for installation.

When the door would not open (the first week after installation) I called Sears, but they told me that they were not responsible for the install, that I would have to call the installer directly. I couldn't believe it...I paid SEARS to install this not some guy working out of his car with his wife answering his cell phone!! But no matter who I talked to at Sears, they told me I had to deal with this myself.

Two years later it still doesn't work and I refuse to buy ANYTHING other than a hand tool at Sears. I spend thousand$$$ a year on things I could buy from Sears...but no way. Never again. They don't deserve my business.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Preferred solution: I'd like someone to fix my garage door but anfter all this time expect NOTHING from them,.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello there,

We absolutely would the chance to earn your trust back in us. We do not like to see our members dissatisfied with our products or services.

We would love to help!

Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares