burners rusted out after 4years they have a ten year warranty which Sears will not honor unless I pay 109 dollars for a service call that I don't need will never shop Sears again but I will go to warn people about the warranties they do not honor I might even make it a weekly trip. Since I need more words for this review just want to say that you should have Sears give you something in writing with your sales slip so you won't have the same problem as I did or better yet buy somewhere your items somewhere else.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "new burners for gas grill". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about gas grill from Sears was not honering warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Boy what a dumb complaint re: grill!if only person would read warranty.

It is a 10 year part warranty which means labor is not that long so customer would pay sears to verify problem and pay labor but not for parts.As a sears tech this is common for a customer to not understand warranties.