2.5

I have a dual all Gas Oven and a repair person was sent out to check the issue with the oven.Sears must use 3rd party repair folks because this person was horrible and still after 3 weeks no response back after leaving several messages to find out what can be done to get my Stove working again.

Today I received an email with the question whether I have received the replacement part and called Sears folks. Well as it turns out they haven't sent the part out nor do they have one.....They state the part is back ordered (on a 1 1/2 old stove) - must be lots of bad ovens out there with horrible quality manufacturing (don't by from Sears is what I take away from this if an oven can't last for more than 1 1/2 years.

They told me the back ordered part won't be available until August 15th (that means another 6 weeks without a stove) unacceptable.The alternative is to give me $500 credit to buy a new Stove (that is for a $2,700 stove that is basically brand new).....This is insanity.....do not buy any Sears Appliances is what I am learning from this experience.....bad quality, bad service, poor response time....very very disappointing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2700. Sears needs to "give me a replacement oven so i can start cooking again" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments