3.0
Layout of Store

I bought a Kenmore gas range on Labor Day and was to be delivered on Wed.which it was, but took back because I didn't have a gas shut off.

I got a plumber to install the shut off and called Sears delivery to re-deliver which they would do on Friday. They came and said you have copper tubing we cannot hook up until you have a black line, so back went the gas range again. In going back to the first delivery I was told that some of Sears delivery and hook up people were qualified and licensed to work with a copper line so I assumed (you know what that stands for) they would make note of the copper line but no one did.

So-o- today for the third time they are to deliver and hook up my gas range..We will see what happens.If it is not I AM CANCELLING MY ENTIRE ORDER!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kenmore gas range from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to have the product delivered.

Comments