Resolved

Update by user Dec 01, 2015

Technician came out and confirmed glass was shattered but could not authorize range replacement. He gave me number of Sears customer solutions, 877.878.3687, I figured one more call couldn't hurt so I called, got Beth, she listened to my problem and they are delivering new range this week.

I would suggest any problems, call this number first, I wasted 2 days on customer service. Thanks.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2015

No resolution at store so I called customer service regarding shattered glass on 2 month old gas range. After several calls and being on hold for 20 minutes at 11 am, they called back 10:30 pm, woke me up to read their policy from script.

No resolution and could not understand because call came from India. Absolutely worst customer service ever. They are sending technician to determine problem, guess they don't believe glass really shattered after giving photos to sales manager at store.

Instead of saying "sorry for your problem", they are questioning my request for replacement range. Never again sears, you've definitely lost this customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Barbsalamon stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears replacement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $800. Sears needs to "replace or refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments