1.2

Lat year I bought a GE induction cook-top through Sears. I also bout the extended Warrantee for it.

After three months, it started giving us trouble. It would shut itself off after a minute or two. Therefore, I had to stand next to it and turn it on again and again. I called Sears service and, of course, they must send a technician to see the problem (two weeks) and order parts (two weeks) and install them.

Each time that I have had to go through the would take 5-6 weeks. So far, this process of checking and installing parts has taken 7 months and 8 visits by the Sears service people. In this process they demanded that I rewire my kitchen to make sure there is no interference with other appliances. It cost me $1300.00.

The cook-top is still not working and they just ordered new parts and supposed to come in 11 days to install the new parts.

DO NOT BUY GE INDUCTION COOK TOP AND SEARS EXTENDED WARRANTEE IS MORE THAN USELESS, JUST WASTE OF MONEY. I suppose they want to waste my time until I say uncle and leave them alone and buy another cook-top.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ge Appliances Cooktop.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1261752

If you had taken time to read and understand your PA you would have asked for the replacement under any of the four different clauses that you 2ould have qualified for replacement under your agreement.