With Company response Not resolved

In May 2013, Memorial day weekend I went into the Sears outlet in Mesquite, TX. 75149 on Town East Blvd.

to look and purchase a refrigerator. I was really wanting the new stainless refrig that was on sale for $1450.00 and the manager told me to try the new lease to own program that they had just started. He (mgr) was not sure how the program worked nor any of the other employees there. We were approved for the $1450.

to get the refrigerator that I wanted. Long story short, I called the service ctr. and found out that after my payments of $255.00 there is a baloon payment of over 800.00 so at that moment I told the customer service people to cancel the contract plan in less that 30days and I also drove back up to the sears outlet and talked to the mgr. Kendrick and he also talked to the lease to own customer service people and advised them to cancel the plan.

The receipts states that we have 60 days to cancel. I have been told numerous times that I will receive a check in the mail within 7-10 business days and so far I have not received a refund. This whole process has been a nightmare and not only have I not receive a refund, we have been turned into the collection dept.

and now they have been harassing us for the last month. So discussed and pissed off, and really not wanting to ever set foot into another SEARS store.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Gerald and Michelle Luttrell,

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Cares Team. We are so sorry to hear of the frustrations you have encountered with your refrigerator purchase. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience and help any way we can to address any concerns you may have. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (tl78823), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R