I found exactly what I was looking for on sears.com sold by an outside company. In the original email they sent, I was prepared to wait a couple of weeks for the order to arrive even though they charge my card right away.

I email them after waiting a few weeks to ask about the order. They say it's going to take a bit longer and ask that I be patient. Another couple of weeks, and they finally say they can't fulfill the order and I would get a prompt refund.

Waiting weeks for my refund to show up on my credit card, I contact them again. They assured me the credit was put through and must have been a problem with my credit card company. At that point, I contact my credit card company and it was confirmed there was no credit.

I'm convinced they rely on people who give up the fight because it is time-consuming! Using the right jargon, I asked them for some information about the processing of my credit. With that, my email got escalated. Like magic, I got my credit within two days!!!

Unfortunately, this whole process took 3 months. If you can't get it in the store, shop elsewhere.

Comments