With Company response

I purchased a very expensive 3 in 1 pool table, pingpong table, air hockey table for Christmas and it was delivered to the home in time for Christmas.When it was time to put it together we learned that it was too complex to do it ourselves.

We called Sears so they could have a technician come out and put it together. The technician came to the house and after about four hours, the technician informed us that the box that was shipped to our home didn't include the correct pieces. The technician took that table and said that they would deliver another table - one that was already assembled. We modified our schedule to wait for the new assembled table to be delivered but it was delivered to the wrong address.

It never made it to our home. Once we found out that that table was returned to the warehouse, we asked them to deliver it to the correct address. They delivered a new table to our home, but it was put together incorrectly. Finally today, they came out again to set up the table and the kids and I plugged it in, ready to play (already one month post Christmas) and the power comes on but the air doesn't blow on the air hockey.

I am furious about the money, disappointments (for me and my kids) and the inconvenience that I have experienced working with Sears to simply have a Christmas gift work. I will have to get back on the telephone with Sears (AGAIN!!!) and wait on hold (again) and reschedule another appointment (again) to get the proper table delivered.

With service like this, no wonder Sears is losing their customers.I will never purchase an expensive piece of equipment from Sears ever again.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

My name is Stephanie L. and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I just came across your post and wanted to reach out. I want to apologize for the ordeal you have been through with your 3 in 1 pool table. After making such a big purchase and not being able to use it would be reason to be upset. We do value you as a Sears customer and I would like one of our corporate case managers to contact you. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the pool table was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name “Anonymous / 1302012” for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Stephanie L.