With Company response

I purchased a product online, so I had to return the product to their warehouse directly. They've had the product in their possession for 3 weeks, but still haven't credited my sears account, so I'm paying finance charges on it as well.

The most frustrating part, is I've requested that they credit my account 4 times, and I keep getting the same repetitive response...."please wait 3-5 business days.." I've spoken to a manger as well, and his response is that they cant do anything more than they've already done (which is nothing, really). Grr..

I was going to recommend that you dont buy anything online, but after reading the other posts, maybe we shouldnt be buying ANYTHING from Sears.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous 351915

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Social Media Support Team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you on this issue. I am sorry to hear that we have let you down and would like to offer some assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with the return of your online order. It is frustrating enough to return the order, much less to not receive your credit when promised or help to complete the process. We would like the opportunity to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you with possible options to resolve this matter in a timely manner. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous 351915) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz