2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Oct 19

I filed a complaint with the Florida Consumer Protection Agency and lo and behold I got an American Case manager from Sears calling me and finally took care of this! New refrigerator coming today!! My advice is to file with your state and then if that fails take them to small claims court!

Update by user Oct 11

10/11/18 After daily calls to those oh so wonderful customer support staff in the Philippines, my issue still has not been resolved. I filed a complaint with the Florida Consumer Protection agency, over a week ago and i doubt they will do anything. I am looking at taking Sears to small claims court.

Update by user Sep 11

Have been a SEARS Card holder since 1986! I closed my account and will never buy from them again.

Original review posted by user Sep 11

Bought a fridge from sears online and after 3 months it fried. called thier appliance repair line and a tech came out and ordered the wrong part and installed it. the fridge fried again after 2 weeks. New part on back order. waiting for 3 months!!! Keep calling and i get the same answers, they dont know how long it will take. Meanwhile have to live out of freezers.

Cant get an American person to talk to. Keep getting the runaround. Kenmore used to stand for something and the Sears name was a standard.

Now we get cheap made Dawoo products and stick a sears name on it.

Good luck getting your appliances fixed if you have a problem. I'm sticking with home depot from now on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 11.

Comments

Thanks for the heads up. I'll remember what you said the next time I am in the market for a new refrigerator.

P.S.I never buy the extended warranty plans that they try to pressure you into buying. Any well read person knows that they are almost always a bad deal and not to buy them.

to SearsCatalogHangingInTheOuthouse #1563537

Yes extended warranties are a rip off. My fridge is still under manufacturers warranty.