I purchased Sears Dishwasher with delivery/installation. Four days later, when delivery/installation was expected, I get an email the order was canceled.

I called Sears and the lady (no joke--she stated her name was Ken, operator 803806) at customer service who was barely audible on top of her rickshaw or elephant from God knows what third world country Sears uses, told me there was a problem between the installation crew, the pick up and ultimately the delivery location. So, instead of Sears using a small measure of logic, reason and bit of common sense to communicate effectively with one another to resolve a very simple issue, Sears decided to arbitrarily cancel my order.

Anyway, thankfully I will never have to order anything from Sears again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears delivery service. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments