With Company response Not resolved

Item # 05720012000P Order #336389260

I've bought a GPS on 03/01/12 sears store in Torrance on line because was not in stock(in the store)one of the associated help with it ; 2 days later I received a confirmation e-mail telling me the item was shipped and is on his way to my home(03/03/12);after 8 days I stared complaining about my GPS, because the trucking number I had been provided was a bad trucking #(ups trucking #).Went to Torrance sears store to get help ,but they can,t help me because was "on line purchased "an I did it because I called many numbers and no one gave any good answer.Called 1800 numbers in USA and others numbers around the world,same thing, they just answer the phone but don't give you any solution. By the way I've never had any problems before in Sears......I hope some "ONE PAY ATTENTION OF IT AND FIX IT"...Today on 03/17/12 I got the bill to make the payment ...but not the GPS or what I purchased.

The las call I made to the costumer services(1 800 out of the country)recommended me to call by my self to the Moreno Valley store to find out what is going on in my shipment ...Wonderful costumer services.

C Arancibias

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Skyus364,

At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. From your post I can see that this online purchase has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist.

My name is Brian with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the online GPS order was made under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Skyus364) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.