Got the Winter Catalogue today. Tried to find website on which to enter.

Does it exist??? Can sears make it any more difficult!?!?!?!? Hate the store, the service and now the so called contests!!! OMG and you want me to continue for a minimum of 100 words.

Okay the products are cheap and fall apart. Also no returns on discounted merchandise. Give me a break. service is absolutely abhorrent.

Sears uses retirees that honestly dont know much about the products. What more can I say except, try to order anything online and it becomes a major issue.

Called phone number found in paper to get a windows estimate..had to redirect to another number. Incompetence at its best.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Website.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09, 2009.

Comments

Wow... HAHAHAAHAHAHA, really?

I guess it depends on which Sears you live by... The Sears by my house has some pretty young "retirees" looooool

I have tried several times to log onto the contest site but I always get a warning saying "There is a problem with this websites security certificate". and continues to say "Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

In any case I cannot get into this site.

Any suggestions?????? :(

I found it finally!!!

It starts on August 15th

Contest doesn't start until Aug 15th.

Sorry, I could not find the site. The first site that closely resembled the Granting Wishes contest was this site.

What a joke!!! Are you kidding me that there is no contest can someone email me and let me know what is going on????