2.1

I will never shop at Sears again. Went to buy a mower for 5 acres and was sold a craftsmen T1400 Lawn Tractor march 2016.

have had it serviced every year before mowing I was told that this mower was perfect and could handle it. WRONG!!! the women that sold this and a *** tiller for a small flower bed not a garden was out to make money.

2yrs later called to have it serviced and have it repaired for a Trans pulley that came off ( unscrewed it self) and a tech came out a week after I called and he ordered the part and rescheduled appt for 2 weeks.I called and reschedule a week early cause part came inand now my grass is over 2 ft tall from rain. I requested that the original tech not be sent back to do repair cause I did not feel he was qualified enough.

They sent the same Tech out and he really broke my machine. He jacked it up from the side with a hydralic lift from his van and now after it's replacing the pulley and belts something is burning....smells like brakes, the gas pedal is really hard to push, you can no longer shift into reverese cause the shifter will not shift while running and while trying to shift it begins to squeal and started to smoke however if you shut off the mower it will slip into gear.....

Called again to Sear and the Philipines and these poor ppl don't have a clue. Sears you suck!!!

Reason of review: tech damaged mower.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Preferred solution: repair this mower properly Immediately not 3 weeks from now or replace!.

I didn't like: Long delays for repair appointments and very slow shipping.

Comments