Well, this is (and hopefully will be the last) WORST experience I have ever had. I tried four times to order a $500.00 plasma TV and with no success I finally called customer service- My mistake.

He young man didn't speak english and asked me to repeat ALL my personal information 4 times in order to complete the transaction. The entire time calling me the wrong last name- even after I corrected him. He assured me my order confirmation email would be in my mailbox within 2 hours. I waited, waited and fell asleep.

The next morning I call back to find out what happened only to be told my order had never been placed and would I like to give him my credit card info. all over again. I responded absolutely not! I immediately went to my bank (Chase) and had them check my account.

The $550.00 (taxes) had went through the night before. So I call customer service while at the bank and ask for a manager. After holding for 25 minutes, a manager tells me the TV is available for pickuo at the store location...Can this get any worse???

So I put a hold on my credit card- just to be safe. I will never buy anything from Sears again and hope everyone else see's these reviews as a HUGE WARNING- DO NOT DO IT!!!

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

cgardner123

I completely understand people need jobs, but why put them on the phone knowing they don't have enough english language skills to hold a conversation?!?! I was polite and patient the entire conversation, only for him to never save my info.

Horrible and sad for Sears...Shame, shame on them! :cry

cohena2

This is what happens when companies outsource to third world countries with people who speak no English and know nothing about the products they sell or support.