March 28, 2017 I went to the Mishawaka Sears store and in the parking lot my car bottomed out on one of the speed bumps by the automotive area.I tried to talk to the store manager but he was not in and I then spoke to an Assistant Manager (did not get her name) which took all of my information about the issue.

The District Manager (did not get her name) was at the Mishawaka store and she also met with me. The bottom line she was able to get my car in to the automotive area where could check the car for any damage. You could see the yellow paint from the speed bump but it did not appear to have any damage to my car. I don’t know if the speed bump is the responsibility of Sears or the Mall that Sears sits in but it needs to be addressed.

The Automotive technician’s said that several people have bottom out on those speed bumps. The main reason to write was to acknowledge the effort by the Assist and District managers for helping me be a very SATISFIED customer. I do believe the store Assistant Manager and the District Manager went above and beyond to help me with my issue. I wished I had their names but I did not remember them.

Thanks again!James R, Ferguson fergusoj1702@sbcglobal.net

Review about: Sears Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments