Andrew, Iowa
With Company response Not resolved

Sears has been here 4x's this year to fix this washer and still today I go to do laundry and here it sits full of water and no washy washy. I am never purchasing any Sears appliance again.

This washer was a lemon from the start I purchased all new appliances in 05 and the washer has been a problem from the beginning. I purchased a service agreement from Sears and when I explain the problems I have had with their whirlpool washer they say we don't seem to show any record of that. How convenient for them to blow off a customer. Well this warranty expires in Jan 12 and I want consumers to be aware of Sears and their whirlpool washers.

Nothing but Junk and I mean junk. I will never purchase appliances from Sears again. Well I just called again for a service technician to come again for the 5th TIME this year and Friday is the soonest for service. So here we sit for ANOTHER WEEK without a Washer.

Sears has spent $900.00 so far this year in parts and labor for this washer. Does this make sense????

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Nicole:

We are sorry to hear about the problems that you are experiencing with your washer. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. It is our goal to get your appliances to run properly when servicing and to exceed your expectations. We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you. My name is Susan and I work for the Social Media Support Team. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number as well as the phone number used to purchase the washer (if different from your contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, include your screen name (Nicole) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Bbunge:

My name is Susan and I’m part of the Social Media Escalations team. I saw this comment and I want to reach out to you to see if we can be of assistance. My team handles Internet related complaints as well as complaints that come to the executive branch and we are interested in taking over the handling of this issue or at the very least monitoring the progress of the current resolution. We need to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf. I would like to apologize for the frustration and inconvenience your washer has caused you. I can only imagine your surprise at having to get it serviced 4 times this year. We would also like to look into the warranty you purchased on this washer. If the warranty is not due to expire until January of 2012 you should be covered.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Bbunge) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Wow I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. They have come 5 times to fix our washer and they said monday that it was fixed..well i go to use it yesterday and still not fixed, it is even worse than before.

I called and talked to someone and asked to talk with a supervisor, after holding for an hour they finally came to the phone.

He told me I would have to talk to customer solutions then gave me the run around about how they were gone for the night but he could still try and transfer me, so I said transfer me..A lady picked up apologized too many times but told me,after spending $700 to fix it, that if it couldn't be fixed the SIXTH time all they could do is refund us the service fee or give us $100 discount on a brand new washer!!!!! SUCH BS!!!