I purchased a refigerator a month ago. I cancelled the order after two delivery appointments were cancelled, yet I was never notified of the cancellation.

On June 1, I cancelled and was told my refund would be returned to me in 7-10 days. I felt this was ridiculous as I had paid with my VISA and all they had to do was reverse the charge.

Well, I still don't have my refund and today is day 18. I have gotten the runaround from the store manager, customer service, accounts payable, etc. I was told today that a CHECK went out 4 days ago. Why wasn't my VISA credited? No one knows why! I was also told the check could take up to a week to receive.

Do I need to say that Sears is in violation of their return policy? I am furious and quite sure this practice violates some consumer protection law. I will NEVER step foot in another Sears again. There are many other retailers that will do business with me in an honest fashion.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

I bought a watch from Sears in April 2010 and still waiting, they blame UPS and UPS is saying it delivered I dont know where they delivered but looks like they just ripoff customers.

Its 3 months now.