With Company response Not resolved

this blower is a piece of junk,,have brought this to sears,burlington,nj repair store 6 times,,got it back Friday,,1/17/2014,,device ran for less than (5 minutes),,,tried to restart over 10 times,,,,going to return it to sears repairs,,burling, nj site,,rte 541,,,,,today,,1/20/2014 again,,,,,either they replace the engine or get me a new leaf blower or I WILL REPORT THIS TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ,NJ....I SICK OF THIS COMING BACK ALL THE TIME.IWANT THIS FIXED OR A NEW LEAF BLOWER,,6 TIMES IVE BEEN BACK,,,PIECE OF ***,,IM REALLY MAD,,,IM 72 AND HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH SEARS FOR OVER 45 YEARS,,,IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED,,ALL MY FRIENDS WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS,,AND THE SOCIAL NETWORKS !!!!!!!!!!! CHARLES CHIANESE 9 BEDFORD CT, EASTAMPTON,NJ 08060,,,,CHUCKY0178@GMAIL.COM,,,,,,6092671970

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi anonymous471940,

Thank you for bringing your leaf blower service issues to our attention, we can see how having multiple service calls on your leaf blower would leave you feeling uneasy with our repair department. My name is Isaac and I’m with the Sears Social Media Support team.

At this time we want to partner you with a member of our case management team that will further review other available options for the leaf blower repair.

Please send the following information – your contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name I have created for you (anonymous471940), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for taking time to post about your leaf blower repair and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Isaac D.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #775790

You need to be more specific as to what the blower does. In other words, what are the symptoms?

Once you describe the symptoms, perhaps people would have an idea what the problem(s) could be. Obviously, something is wrong, but unless we know how it is acting, we cannot help you.