Notified Sears Spokane, WA on June 25, 2020 by mail enclosing copies of death certificate, PA representative and Sears Home Protection Plan Agreements for my late brother, James A. Banks, Sr., formerly of 18514 Fairway Green Dr., Hudson, FL 34666.

His home was sold on June 22, 2020. I received a call from Sears customer service on August 29, 2020 verifying the amounts of the 3 cancelled contracts amounting to $507.01. She advised I would receive a check or checks within the next 2 to 3 weeks to my home at 12 Azalea Lane, Windham, ME 04062. My late brother's mail had been forwarded to me as of early January 2020 when he went into hospice.

I followed up with a letter to Sears, Spokane Valley, WA on Oct 25, 2020 advising I still had not received the check(s). His sons would like to close out their fathers' checking account of which I am the owner so that I can disburse the funds that are there once his 2020 taxes have been completed. I have had no phone number to call to follow up, only the address (POB 141147) in Spokane Valley, WA. It is important to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Please respond to me ASAP and let me know the status of the check(s) of his refund. Thank you very much for your prompt response and assistance with my request.

Location: Windham Center, Maine