2.0

I feel a migraine coming on. Sears customer service is some of the worst that I've ever experienced. When did they outsource all their call centers to the Philippines? Chances are, you'll get a very friendly, polite person on the phone... who will have ZERO follow through on your request. Here's my experience:

Dec 29th - order a bike online

Dec 29th - cancel the order w/ customer service rep

Jan 2nd - get an email saying that the bike has shipped (WHAT THE ***?)

Jan 2nd- cancel order w customer service rep again, request cancellation email

Jan 6th - receive email saying bike is ready for pick-up (WHAT THE ***?)

Jan 8th - cancel order for the 3RD TIME w customer service rep

Jan 8th - call store and cancel order with them. They had no idea, and no communication from Sears customer service that I wanted to cancel the order. Nice job, guys...

It's January 11, 2015. I still do not have a refund. I have tried calling 4 times to cancel the order. Every time, someone takes my calls, handles the call politely, tells me I'll get a refund in 3-5 business days. Not really. Still waiting.

Avoid this place.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and warranty and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bike and associated monetary loss in the amount of $258. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bike in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

SearsCares

Hello,

Purchasing a new bike should be an exciting time, not a hassle.We regret that your experience thus far has been far from seamless.

We'd like to assist and make sure you receive your refund.Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can learn more about your experience:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.