Saint James, Missouri
With Company response Not resolved

I brought our 70 pint dehumidifier in for repair on July 22 2013 at the Rolla, MO store (3382 ). I think it is sad to not of heard back yet as we live in an earth contact home and need this very badly.

I took out the warranty since I bought it a year before and explained how much it has to run for the moisture in our house. Now we sit without it for this long and it probably just needed to be replaced with a new one after working hard.

This product works hard in our place and I need it daily. I need more words and have said it all.

Leanne Johnson

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #747663

To heck with you social media people. We want Lampert's number.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Leanne,

We apologize for the troubles you are going through with your dehumidifier repair. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. We would be happy to have a case manager look into this and assist in getting this situation resolved as quickly as possible. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dehumidifer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (lbj) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

David W.