With Company response

Tech.Came out yesterday, replaced over $2,500 and got up this morning house is cold again, temp.

Won't get out of 60's called and said sorry don' see a tech. Available for a while someone will call you in 24 hours and let you know something unit freezing up again.Yes I'm Pissed!Bought unit in 2005 tech. Has been out here so many times I have lost count .

One year I know they were out here 5or6 times we added up the service call and parts and could have gave us a new one in place of the Lemmon we got ahold of.It seems like poor management to me,but what do I know I'm just a unhappy customer.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous389369,

We apologize for the terrible experience you have received with the repair of your heating and cooling unit. It saddens me to hear the disappointment and aggravation you are expressing. We are more than happy to discuss your concerns further and address the issues that you have brought to our attention. My name is Delfa B. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous389369) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we hope to speak with you soon.

Delfa B.