With Company response

After more than 38 years as a loyal Sears customer, I've had it!I had a treadmill under warranty for over 10 years, very few problems.

When the electronic pad broke in the beginning of July, they wanted to fix the part since it is no longer made. I was later told it couldn't be done and they would replace the treadmill. To spare you the mess....they delivered it in September, it was defective,they came in November to replace it with a different brand I chose, it was defective (sounds more like a power saw than a treadmill) and now I have to wait over a week for another try. In this process, I have been disconnected numerous times with NO call back; repeatedly lied to, given incorrect information, etc.

1 rep said she was sending a gift card....no. I asked why I am paying for 4 months on the warranty with no treadmill...no one could help me. They are all trained to say "I'm so sorry", "I know it must be very frustrating", but NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION!

There was one day where I stayed home to take care of this and I spent no less than 5 hours on the phone with Sears!I will take my business elsewhere.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To PC272270,

I apologize for the inconvenience you have had with your new treadmill and for the poor service you have been receiving. It's clear we have let you down and we'd like to help make things right. I hear your concerns on this issue with your treadmill and we would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. My name is Robert and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we value you as a customer. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the treadmill is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (PC272270) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.