I placed an order the other day for a watch for my husband for a christmas gift. A few hours later I received an email from the Sellers department (Jason) telling me that the only piece in stock for the item was defective and they had no more to send.

He asked me what I would like to do, receive a refund, wait 30 to see if comes in stock or place another order for another item. I responded asking if they had another style and how much it was and also saying that if they did not have it I would want a refund immediately since I will need to hurry and try to purchase a replacement asap. since I did not receive a response I decided that I did not want to do any business with this company and called customer service to request a refund. The lady told me that I cannot cancel the order.

I told her exactly what the email told me. she said she can request a cancellation but that it would take 7 business days to find out whether or not it was approved (??) She kept saying that I changed my mind. I kept telling her that I had NOT changed my mind, I was told it was not in stock!! 7 business days is unacceptable!!!

That would be Dec 11th; by that time I may have a very hard time trying to find the item I need in stock elsewhere. I cannot purchase an item elsewhere without the refund. Why does it take so long to process this type of request when the company is in the wrong??? I still have not received a response t my emails to the sellers department.

I have now sent three emails. The last email I requested an immediate refund and an immediate response.

Still nothing. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Comments