I had been a customer of sear since I own a house but this experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth to anyone that may read this do not BUY THE SEARS HOME WARRANTY is garbage I have been with out a refrigerator now going on 3 weeks and everyone that I call just gives me the run around from going to the store in to the customers service people to the escalated customer issues number nobody can help you.

they all tell me something different, to top it all off the refrigerator was not that all I got it at sears 3 years ago nice Kenmore side by side with a freezer on the bottom. They could not get a hold of the company that they refer me to have them fix the frig they had the wrong number and they cant track them down. so nobody know anything SEARS use to be know for their customer service so people didn't care if you had to pay a little bit more because you were paying for that service but now they are nothing but another store you will get better service from a no name company that you will get from SEARS and 3 weeks letter I still don't have cold water.

Comments