The worst experience my parents have been member of sear because of their customers service so their for I when I got married I became a member so I have been a member over 25 years all my home appliance, lawn care tools and other have always been from SEARS but not ever again we got a HOME WARRANTY from they to cover our appliance an this has been the worst experience I have had with any store when it comes to costumes service their own employs don't know what they are doing and they can tell you it been process. just to get a technician to come a fix my refrigerator they wanted me to wait 2 week just for he to come out and see what was wrong with it not to fix it.

so when I said that was to long they send a local company that they had the wrong phone number for and when finally the company came out and said it was the compressor it took them 4 day to figure out if SEARS or the small company was going to buy the compressor. after that still didn't work and that was on the 21 May 2018 it is now 7 June and I still fighting with SEARS to see what are they going to do I have gone to the STORE, Contacted COMPLAINT depart, HOME WARRANTY department and I am to the point that I am doing their job for them going back and forth between them and the repair company they send to my house to get them everything they need. if anyone is ready need this stay away from buying anything in SEARS you will get better service at any other place then this one and the way this look if I want to get my money or replacement I am going to have to wait about another two tell me that is not BS.

Does anyone think that is customer service? what is worst you ask to talk to management and no one wants to talk to you or they can help nobody has an answer this is why SEARS is going out of business and they are closing store because of how they are treating their customer I don't think I asking for much if I am paying for a service I spec that service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments